Personal Expert Advice
Explore our business resource center
What should I do after I incorporate my new business?
Congratulations on starting your new business! There are a few key things you should do after incorporating your business:
- Obtain any necessary licenses and permits: Depending on the nature of your business, you may need to obtain specific licenses or permits to operate legally. Check with your local government agency to find out what is required in your area.
- Set up your business banking: You’ll need to set up a business bank account and credit card to keep your personal and business finances separate. This will also make it easier to track your business income and expenses.
- Establish your business’s brand: Develop a brand identity for your business, including a logo, tagline, and website. This will help you establish a professional image and differentiate your business from competitors.
- Create a business plan: A business plan is a document that outlines your business’s goals, target market, marketing and sales strategies, and financial projections. Having a plan in place will help you stay organized and focused as you grow your business.
- Take care of your finances: Make sure to keep track of your income and expenses, and consider hiring a financial professional to help you manage your finances and plan for the future.
- Protect your business: Consider purchasing insurance to protect your business from potential risks and liabilities. This can include liability insurance, property insurance, and business interruption insurance.
- Network and market your business: Network with other professionals in your industry and start marketing your business to attract customers. This can include creating a social media presence, creating a website, and attending industry events.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Prominent Financial Consultants offers a range of services to help our clients succeed, and we would love the opportunity to discuss how we can help you. If you would like to schedule an appointment with us, please schedule a free 15 Minute Financial Clarity Call so that we can learn more about your needs and goals.