- How can I Start Multiple streams of income?
- What should I do after I incorporate my new business?
- How do I incorporate a business?
- What is a good financial analysis?
- Why hire us to do your personal financial analysis?
- What is the right way to do debt consolidation?
- How to get great to excellent credit?
- Is not doing your taxes illegal?
- Are income taxes voluntary?
- Do bookkeepers have access to bank accounts?
- Are personal accounting fees tax deductible?
- Why choose us as your personal bookkeeper?
- How do I Set up an Emergency fund?
- What is the SMART goal system?
- How do I do a business analysis?
- Why choose us for your Business Analysis?
- Why choose us for your Payroll?
- Should I hire someone to handle our payroll?
- What can I report on my business taxes?
- What are the differences between an S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC and a partnership?
- When do I need bookkeeping services for my business?
- Why should I keep track of my income and expenses?
- What are my business expenses?
- What are small businesses biggest struggles?
- When to start a new business?
- How do I choose a name for my business?
At Prominent Financial Consultants, we offer a range of services to assist our clients in transforming and evolving their organizations, portfolios, and programs. These services include strategic planning, requirements analysis, acquisition management, capital planning, project management, organization change, and implementation oversight.
Our team of industry experts and professionals utilize best practices, methodologies, processes, and templates to deliver these services effectively. PFC is organized into five service areas: strategic management, acquisition management, portfolio management, project management, and financial management. Whether you are looking to optimize your organization’s structure, streamline your acquisition process, or improve your portfolio management strategy, we have the expertise and resources to help you succeed.